• Deliveries take place between 7:00am and 7:00pm, Mon – Sat.
• Deliveries are currently available within a six mile radius of Flowered Earth (UB8 2JJ) if you are unsure of your delivery area then please contact 01895 271151 before placing your order.
• We guarantee that we will deliver your selected product on the requested delivery day between 7:00am and 7:00pm
• Same day delivery is not currently available on web orders, for Same day delivery please Call 01895 271151 before 1pm
• For Guaranteed “AM” or “PM” delivery, please Tel 01895 271151 There is an additional delivery supplement of £2.00 for this service.
• All online Funeral Orders must be placed at least 24 hours prior to the requested delivery time to ensure we can prepare your selected tribute.
• If you need to place a Funeral Order for delivery within 24 hours, please contact a member of our team on 01895 271151 for assistance.
• We do not provide a delivery service on bank holidays.
Peak Period Delivery
During peak periods (Valentines Day, Mother’s Day period, Easter weekend and Christmas period 18th - 28th December) deliveries will take place between 7.30am and 6.30pm on the requested delivery date. During these periods, no requests for delivery times either morning or afternoon, will be accepted.
If the recipient is not available when delivery is attempted, flowers will be left with a neighbour, in a secure area or returned to the shop. In all cases when the recipient is unavailable a card will be left for the recipient to confirm the day and time of the attempted delivery and the action taken,
If flowers have been returned to the shop. We will wait to be contacted by the recipient to arrange customer collection, or re-delivery, please note that re-delivery may not be possible on the original delivery date.
Correct Delivery Address
To avoid problems or delays with delivery, please ensure that you have included the full postal address details, including accurate postcode of the intended recipient and where possible their telephone number, together with your daytime contact telephone number and/or e-mail address.
In the case of delivery to certain locations, where a third party is involved, such as offices, hospitals, Funeral Directors, hotels, and other business locations, the signature of any person authorised to accept delivery on behalf of the organisation shall be accepted as proof of delivery to your chosen recipient.
All products are subject to availability. In the event of any supply difficulties, we reserve the right to substitute with a product of equivalent value and quality without notice.
Certain flower and plant products may be delivered in bud to ensure longer life.
Occasionally a particular flower variety may be unavailable. Sometimes, therefore, we may need to substitute one flower variety or plant, or indeed packaging and sundry items, for another. When doing so, we adhere to the substitution guidelines detailed below:
Guarantee of satisfaction
When you’re buying online you need reassurance of the standard of quality you can expect to receive, that is why Flowered Earth ensures all orders are covered by the following guarantee:
• We Guarantee that every order delivered by Flowered Earth will be of Good Quality in Good Condition and to the Full Retail Value, prevailing for goods and services in the shop on the day of delivery. Delivery will be made on the date specified.
• Where sufficient lead time is given, funeral orders will be delivered by the time requested.
• Delivery orders must carry a full and correct address for delivery purposes we cannot accept responsibility for late or non delivery of your order, if an Incomplete or Incorrect delivery address is supplied.
• Special delivery conditions apply to certain locations such as Hospitals, Hotels and Places Of work where a third party is involved. In these circumstances the signature of the person receiving the order will be accepted as proof of delivery and fulfillment of the order.
• Any complaint or dissatisfaction should be notified to us within 24 hours of the delivery being made.